Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked mine up on Friday, after only a 13 day wait (though it was a really long 13 days). I was so excited, I got no sleep on Thursday night. Here's the specifics:

- Indigo Blue Mica
- 4-speed Automatic
- GFX Package (Moonroof, 17" Alloy Wheels, Sporty Body Kit)
- Lip Spoiler


This is my first car. I'm still on my G1 learner's permit for the next month, so unfortunately I can't go out driving it whenever I want (I need an experienced driver with me). I can't wait to be able to drive it on my own around the end of the month.

I'll get some pics taken and posted soon. Weather here hasn't been great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Congrats!

I plan on getting my 3 at the end of next month. I am leaning towards the sedan as well. I'd love to see some of your photos. I haven't seen any with the lip spoiler.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,686 Posts
NIce. What kind of Music Channel is 106.9? Rap,HIP HOP, County, Rock, Classic rock, Alternative?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's mostly Rock/Alternative.

There used to be an awesome Alternative station here in Ottawa, but just a few months ago it was turned into an Adult Contemporary station for some reason... <shudder>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,686 Posts
Yeah. We had a nice 80s (105.3) channel here but it turned into a FM Talk Station. Kinda boring. Well back on topic what are your aftermarket plans for you new pimp ride? Rims?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually like the 17" Alloy Rims that are part of the GFX package. I'm planning on getting a nice tint job done. I may also get some Xenons at some point in the future.

Unfortunately, the car and insurance are costing a fair chunk of my salary, and with my other expenses (rent, bills, etc.) it'll take me a while to save up for anything major. Right now I'm just happy to have such a fantastic car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You want pics, so here thay are! :D I took these yesterday, and I have yet to have time to wash the car, so it's a bit dirty.

And yes, that is me number 5.









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks.

I was incredibly mpressed with the blue when I saw it on the showroom floor, and pretty much sold on it right there. It's got a great sparkle to it (almost purplish in certain light).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Great pics ! At first i was a little disappointed when the dealer told me he could not order the nordic green M3, after some doubt we went for the strato blue sedan with the style & comfort pack, lip spoiler and led rear-lights. I do have to say, after taking a look at your pictures, my doubts are all gone ! This car looks marvellous in blue.Now its only counting down till may 25 when my car gets deleverd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
thanks for the pics!!

i finally have a better idea of how this color will look with the black taillights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
color

first of all its not indigo blue, its strato blue, second of all it is the worst color available, and third of all its not even blue at all...this car is purple people!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Re: color

Bjgmazda3s said:
first of all its not indigo blue, its strato blue, second of all it is the worst color available, and third of all its not even blue at all...this car is purple people!!
If you had been paying attention, you would know that in CANADA it's called Indigo Blue..... and it ROCKS as a color!

I parked next to a purple car one day... trust me, this car is NOT purple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Re: color

codegirl said:
Bjgmazda3s said:
first of all its not indigo blue, its strato blue, second of all it is the worst color available, and third of all its not even blue at all...this car is purple people!!
If you had been paying attention, you would know that in CANADA it's called Indigo Blue..... and it ROCKS as a color!

I parked next to a purple car one day... trust me, this car is NOT purple.

First of all you are so right codegirl that this is one of the most beautiful colors available, personaly i would never get a grey car but thats no reason to call it the worst color.
Second of all, even if it was purple, if the ones who buys it likes it who are you to tell us it sucks ?
It's all just a matter of oppinion, i think this car looks great in any color !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
Re: color

penamala said:
codegirl said:
Bjgmazda3s said:
first of all its not indigo blue, its strato blue, second of all it is the worst color available, and third of all its not even blue at all...this car is purple people!!
If you had been paying attention, you would know that in CANADA it's called Indigo Blue..... and it ROCKS as a color!

I parked next to a purple car one day... trust me, this car is NOT purple.

First of all you are so right codegirl that this is one of the most beautiful colors available, personaly i would never get a grey car but thats no reason to call it the worst color.
Second of all, even if it was purple, if the ones who buys it likes it who are you to tell us it sucks ?
It's all just a matter of oppinion, i think this car looks great in any color !
I completely agree with both of you. Indigo Blue is a beautiful colour!!! It was my first choice for the Sedan.. but it would have been a 3 month wait... so I settled on Black which I love as well.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top