Alot of the dealers i have been talking to are telling me that the quotes there giving me are below the s-plan price. There quoting me 17600 which is below the s-plan price. The only problem is those dealers do not have the exact car im looking for instock. Do you think it will be hard for me to get the dealer im meeting with tomorrow to get to that price. I have the email with the quote. Im going to be firm and be ready to walk if they dont match. Im excited to buy but i wouldnt mind some more time to decide on either phantom blue or aurora blue. What would be the best way to get the dealer down?