Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next up is a GE Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. The mouse takes two triple AA batteries, and the keyboard takes 3 AA batteries. The mouse has a wheel and two top buttons, as well as two side buttons for surfing the net. The keyboard does have some noticeable wear though you can still see what the letters are. It also features internet shortcuts and computer commands along the top. NOTE: The keyboard is missing one leg, so you would have to lie it flat on a surface, or is great for your lap.

How does $5 sound?

Next is Splinter Cell Double Agent for Windows PC. CD has no scratches, I installed it once on my computer and found it ran really slow on here because of my suck ass video card.

You can find these cheap on eBay, so I will have to go really cheap. $5?

Two Nike Hats, got them as a gift, never wore them, hats don't look good on me.

$2

Next is a Aol Instant Messenger Wireless device. You just connect the base to your computer, and then you can wirelessly walk around your house and talk to people on AIM with this thing. It's pretty neat, you also need the cd, which I have, it's just not pictured.

$10?

PCI Graphics Card. I'm pretty sure it's 64 Mb. Has standard monitor output, along with S-Video and some other one that I'm not sure of. Since I'm not to sure what manufacterer or the specs are on this, I'm going to figure $10.

$10?

None of these things include S&H. That's based on where you live. Please buy my stuff lol, I don't need it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More stuff for sale.

Corvette Wall Clock, will make a sound of a different corvette at the begginning of each hour. Has a photo sensor so it does not make the sound at night. Takes two AA batteries.

$5

Wingman Extreme Joystick

$3

Yet another Wingman Extreme Joystick

$3

Another Wingman Extreme, though this is the 360 with the Force Feedback.

$5

Xmods Honda Civic, Black honda, fun car, don't have time for it though. If you have hardwood floors or linoleum or however you spell it, if you get those floors wet, you can drift this car!

$8

17" Dell Monitor Black

$29.99

Dell Black Corded Mouse

$1

Hewlett Packard Inkjet Printer. Not usb! Uses old fashioned type of cord connector thing lol, not sure. I do know it works though.

$10

Just more stuff.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
i want the lava lamp but i got no room for it : /

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
I might buy the XMODS Honda Civic. How old is it and what type of wear does it have? Does it come with everything that you had at time of purchase? Thanks...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it comes with everything that it had at time of purchase. I got it the first year they came out, so a couple years old?

The only wear that I can notice is the shell of the car, just the paint.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
PCI Graphics Card. I'm pretty sure it's 64 Mb. Has standard monitor output, along with S-Video and some other one that I'm not sure of. Since I'm not to sure what manufacterer or the specs are on this, I'm going to figure $10.
That's DV-I, S-Video, and VGA ;)

Any markings on it? nVidia? ATi? gForce?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
how much to ship that lava lamp to 48362?

throw it in the mazda hahah

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm thinking I may have to exlude the lava lamp from sale. Because unfortunately, it seems it cost more to ship it, then to just go to a store and buy one new. Sorry guys, I'm taking out the lava lamp.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
hahaha i was hoping you had a UPS hookup

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do, however since it's extremely fragile and heavy, it would require a crap load of packing peanuts and newspaper lol.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
=(

8$? lol

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
you drive a hard bargain lol

i seriously don't need it

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote author=adjkl link=topic=85657.msg1622614#msg1622614 date=1186607809]
I'd like to buy the Philips Expanium for $8. pm'd!
[/quote]

Wait until you see the packaging, OMG. I put it in this nice bubble wrapped envelope type thing, and gave it to the guy behind the desk at Post Office.
This guy who I think was half retarded used a big ass marker to write your address, I couldn't even tell where the hell it was going.

I hope it just makes it there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
JHC! You should have just punched holes in it and thrown it in the Delaware River! The US Postal Service can't deliver legibly addressed Certified Mail. This is on your head, and you've drawn extremely long odds. I'll wait two months, then send someone out to find you...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts