Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rusted brakes are because it hasn't been driven in forever. I just got the car a couple weeks ago. But it is a wreck, hit in the rear. So it hasn't been driven other than off the trailer and into the shop. It should be finished by the end of next week though. All the body work is done. I have my wheels on, skunk2 springs on, and fujita cai. Now not much is left. Still waiting on my kit and have to install my catback. I'll have less than $11k in it by the time I'm done. I'm in love with my wheels though.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Wheels look great! God I need a drop and some of those.

~Saint

·
Registered
32 Posts
What year of RX8 did those wheels come from? The reason I am asking is they look a lit bit different compare with my cousin RX8's wheels.

They look good though on the car

·
Registered
925 Posts
[quote author=mazda81 link=topic=67283.msg1158267#msg1158267 date=1169240944]
What year of RX8 did those wheels come from? The reason I am asking is they look a lit bit different compare with my cousin RX8's wheels.

They look good though on the car
[/quote]

your cousin probably has the 16" rx8 wheels...

Wheels look sweet! And your rx8 wheels are unique and custom too so it is even better.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
nice work!! that paint looks really good. 2 questions though:

1. what made u keep the color so close to the stock color when u could pick any color u wanted?
2. did u do this urself, and if not how much did this cost u?

·
Registered
524 Posts
wow that is an excellent job you did there. It almost looks like they've been powdercoated :shock:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I seemed to remember a mention of a pearl coating over a base, then a clear on top. That would make those results for sure :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts