Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first time posting on here so sorry if I do something wrong/this is the wrong thread.

Anyways, I tried to fit a set of 18in. RX-8 wheels onto my car (2007 Mazda 3 i sedan 2.0) the other day. When I brought it in to discount tire and they fit the front left, the guy showed me and the wheel was super close to rubbing on my strut. He said with the tire added on, I wouldn’t have enough space. (I’m trying to run 225/40/18’s and I’m completely stock everything)

I’m just really confused because so many other people on the forum have fit RX-8 wheels on their sedans. Maybe he was just giving me crap because he wanted to sell me their wheels and I’m not the most knowledgeable? Idk. I’m just looking for some answers/help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys this is my first time posting on here so sorry if I do something wrong/this is the wrong thread.

Anyways, I tried to fit a set of 18in. RX-8 wheels onto my car (2007 Mazda 3 i sedan 2.0) the other day. When I brought it in to discount tire and they fit the front left, the guy showed me and the wheel was super close to rubbing on my strut. He said with the tire added on, I wouldn’t have enough space. (I’m trying to run 225/40/18’s and I’m completely stock everything)

I’m just really confused because so many other people on the forum have fit RX-8 wheels on their sedans. Maybe he was just giving me crap because he wanted to sell me their wheels and I’m not the most knowledgeable? Idk. I’m just looking for some answers/help
I just realized that someone else had a thread on the same exact thing. Apparently they fit his 2007 Mazda 3 2.0 same exact car as me, so now I’m just looking for answers as to why they “didn’t” fit my car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts