Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
????????........ I'm in group 5 with 3 other friends at 8:20 tomorrow. I'm a shitty driver but it should be fun! I'll try to score some $250 coupons for everyone. Anybody been to one of the other "Rev It Up" events in other cities have any advice about cool vendor booths or products to check into while we're there?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I was going to go to the one in St. Louis, but it rained all day on the day I wanted to go. Too bad. I would have went anyway if I would have known about the $250 coupons. If you score some let me know I am interested.

·
Registered
129 Posts
DANG! I wish I was going to Rev it up in Minneapolis *I live like 5 mins away from there* But but but... it's my girlfriend's birthday =( Man ...

·
Registered
129 Posts
No no just Saturday, but sunday I gotta work at 4ish.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're going at 8am and will be done long before 4pm. You should check it out too!

Can anybody whose been to one describe what it's like? Not the racetrack part of it (which costs $40) but all the rest of the event, the free part. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, me too

I got the group 5 Saturday as well. I was in the dealer looking at what they had and the sales manager gave me 2 tickets. Very nice of him. And yes I gave the second to a friend already, sorry.
Funny story at the dealer though. I want an Orange 5 door, MT, 6CD/MR, ABS/SAB/SAC. So they checked inventory and they had one that matched exactly with the addition of the Xenon headlights. I went to look at in and my heart sank. It was thier test drive car and had over 2000 miles on it already!
So I have the same config in Red on hold now. I'll buy it monday after I get my $250 rebate card from this weekend. :wink:

·
Registered
478 Posts
How was the event? Was it a waist of time or was it a lot of fun?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.