Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if i put in wrong place :D

after i drive my car for a long time sometimes my car will get really strong vibration when it idles at a stop light or something.

My warranty is comin up and i want to get it checked out. Last time i took it in i told them about the rough idling, but they said the car was idling fine i think its because they only let it idle for a couple minutes or so.

Was wondering if anyone knew what this was or what i could say to help the dealer find the problem. Also i think i blew out my speakers and was wondering if that was covered in the warranty.

Kudos for any help and answers [=

·
Registered
72 Posts
When was the last time they programmed the PCM? What version do you have? It has been updated to 50.2 and since 2005, I would that that is about 8 version up. Dont quote me, but PCM is the brains of the entire car and cause all sort of problems, if not working correctly. Trust me, I know. My car had all sort of problems and it was because of the PCM, TCM, Theromstat, A/C Resistor and Diffuser. I got my car back from the shop yesterday and wow, this beauty runs very well. I know feel the difference. Let me know what happens ok. I had to argue with the dealer for 3 days to fix my car. It is like pulling teeth. Then they hit a concrete block and torn my rim and ire off the car, so they had to fix all that, I have been to hell and back with my M3 GT 07, but I love it and would not trade it in for anything. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
you can try cleaning the TB, check the airfilter, etc., you don't indicate how many miles on the car, check for loose hoses, connections, things of that nature, might just need some routine maintanence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts