Mazda3 Forums banner

Roll Call: Sydney

66458 Views 134 Replies 62 Participants Last post by  Towley
G
Hey there Sydney siders,

I know we've all had a chat to one another on one occasion or another.

But lets make it official... How many ppl here in Sydney own a Mazda3??

Please list Model, colour, type... (sp23, black mica, sedan).
81 - 100 of 135 Posts
The guy at Tom Kerr told me that the production date is 7th April and the car will arrive sometime around 17th April. He promised me to deliver by end of this month....
Hey if u lower new mazda3 do u lose ur warranty??
Hiiii,

Have actually had my 3 since Mar 1 from Tom Kerr in Ryde, but did not discover these forums until now =p

Velocity Red Maxx Sport Auto Sedan

Nice to meet you all!
hi Halo,

I have the exact same specs as yours!!! Velocity Red Maxx Sport Auto Sedan too!!!

Hope to get mine next week!
Haha, the last week is the hardest, although I was waiting for three months...

Nice to see that....Red really is the fastest colour :D
Hey all, SP23 Sedan Titanium Grey here. I live in Cremorne but work in Gordon so you'll see me around there too.
Halo said:

Hi Halo,

How much did you pay for your Maxx Sport including all on road cost??? Any freebie??

I think I did not get a good deal.
hey i have the same specs as u halo. i got mine for 28K, im still waiting since feb for my one.
TeaMazda3 said:
hey i have the same specs as u halo. i got mine for 28K, im still waiting since feb for my one.
That's very cheap!!! I paid hell a lot then :evil:

Car itself is $27,555, + stamp duty + delivery + CTP = $30,050 :evil: :cry:
TeaMazda3 said:

TeaMazda3 said:

Hi, I got my black sedan manual sp23 for $31,000 including all on road about a year ago.

Now I have 18" pro-V chromies & a nice sound set up + tins, next is lowering.
u4ria said:
Halo said:

Hi Halo,

How much did you pay for your Maxx Sport including all on road cost??? Any freebie??

I think I did not get a good deal.
$29, 750 way back in January. They were wanting to get rid of their 04 stock so not so much leeway for me cos I asked for an 05 build.

Freebies included the standard mats, tint, and I added reverse parking sensors.
Ok, another new SP23 owner in Sydney (well, on behalf of my wife anyway :D)

Waiting for delivery in "Mid-October"

Sedan, Auto
Tit. Gray (...arn't they all :lol:)
Bose/Leather pack
Cruise
Reverse sensor
Mats
Alarm

Now that the wife is getting one, they do get around dont they... have seen plenty.
See less See more
Put me down as a SP23 owner. Manual, Strato Blue.
It seems most people have something against the strato, but I love it. Get it in the sunlight and it looks wicked.

My only trouble with it is I can't seem to keep the bloody thing clean!! Thank you WaxGaurd for letting me be lazy.

Mate of mine works at a Mazda dealer and the factory in Japan keeps falling further and further behind on delivery dates cause there so god damn popular. I guess we can all expect to be not as original as we first hoped! Can we all say "Commodore"? :)
[quote author=GavAndHisSP23 link=topic=3272.msg388544#msg388544 date=1125392856]
Mate of mine works at a Mazda dealer and the factory in Japan keeps falling further and further behind on delivery dates cause there so god damn popular. I guess we can all expect to be not as original as we first hoped! Can we all say "Commodore"? :)
[/quote]

The dealer just advised me there is a shipment leaving Japan on the 13th of Sept. which the wifes SP should be on! Delivery mid-Oct.
Hi every Mazda 3 owners!!

I'm new to this forum, just got something to share with you guys.

I owned my Mazda 3 Maxx Sport Auto (Grey) from last yr Oct.. I love this car so much!! Was going to get it since it lauched!! (well.. my parents didn't allow me to buy it at first) haha... I'm crazy about this car.. I would smile everytime when i see this car before i bought it myself!! :lol:

Anyway.. I bought my car at ROCKDALE mazda... i was lucky that i didn't have to wait for a long time to get my car.. i picked up my car after a week i paid my deposit! :p

but when i got the car, i found that there's problem with my driver side window, i heard some strange noise when i closed the window... after 2 weeks when i did my 1000km service and told them to fix it up, however, the problem hasn't been solved. After 3 months of driving, one morning i couldn't start my car!!! i thought it's just once in a while problem and it's not that serious.. so i just ignored it.. but after that, the problem get more seriously... every sunday (yes!! every sunday.. it's really strange!!! and it's the only day that i start my car in the afternoon rather than in the morning!) i couldn't start my car.. i booked in for a check up for my car at rockdate mazda again and they said there's no problem at all!!! oh gosh..

so i brought my car for 10k service at john newell mazda in may, they fixed up the window problem and replaced the fuel pump for me... they said that the engine is hard to start due to faulty fuel pump... after they replaced it for me, the car was fine for 2 mths.... by the way...their service is much better than rockdale mazda!!!! :D

in aug, i called up mazda customer service and complaint my car couldn't start once a week.. and they told me to drive it to john newell again for check up..... they replaced the fuel pump for me AGAIN!!!! but it didn't work.. my car still hard to start and the engine gets some abnormal noise when start up....

I've reported that to Mazda head office last week (early sep) and still waiting for their call... i really dunno what can i do.. i really love my car and i dun want to get another car!! i'm really upset... do anyone have any suggestion????

thanks!!!
See less See more
Hmm you could try visiting http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/
I remember reading about these faulty fuel pumps but no solution...I'm sure someone there would know about it.

What did JN say about the problem with your window? Because mine is making noises when I close now too, it's pretty annoying...
Well, good luck with everything :)
they said some parts in the window were loosed so they just fixed it...

will do service again next mth.. hope they can fix up the fuel pump problem for me!!!
81 - 100 of 135 Posts