Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who still frequents this forum on a regular ie; at least once a week basis. Senior members seem to be invisible for the most part. I would like to see who is posting on here. Thanks in advance.:chuckles:

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
Just curious who still frequents this forum on a regular ie; at least once a week basis. Senior members seem to be invisible for the most part. I would like to see who is posting on here. Thanks in advance.:chuckles:
due to many unwanted and disruptive changes recently, many of the "regulars" have, for the most part, bailed on the forums.

you can see who is online at the bottom of the homepage.

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I log on a couple times every day but don't post much. I don't really talk a lot on forums or in real life either lol.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
I'm here about daily.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I know I can check the bottom of the page but seriously there are like 200 names on there I swear that 90% are bots or something because I check their prof's and they have no posts and/or just joined. Thanks, curious, what where the changes that made this site un-appealing?

pic of plenty o bots?..I mean some of these names? 1lfs6c335? or 1r2h3d364 or how about this guy? fb1641xxih? I really like this name Gbhgmmw it's real person too! LOL WTF is going on here?

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
for me sm's and mods and admins are in bold and different colors.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
pic of plenty o bots?..I mean some of these names? 1lfs6c335? or 1r2h3d364 or how about this guy? fb1641xxih? I really like this name Gbhgmmw it's real person too! LOL WTF is going on here?
Gotta keep that quota of 200+ spam posts a day!

You guys don't see it (SMs included), but moderators and myself absolutely get to see a rather horrifying trail about every 10 minutes.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Gotta keep that quota of 200+ spam posts a day!

You guys don't see it (SMs included), but moderators and myself absolutely get to see a rather horrifying trail about every 10 minutes.
On a side note, does us reporting spam help y'all keep it under control?

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
If it's hidden in some post somewhere that I don't read, and isn't caught by the filter, yes, otherwise I won't see it.

No harm is really done anyways, as it just sits there, and the spambot doesn't post ever again...

It's just.. an appearance thing.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
If it's hidden in some post somewhere that I don't read, and isn't caught by the filter, yes, otherwise I won't see it.

No harm is really done anyways, as it just sits there, and the spambot doesn't post ever again...

It's just.. an appearance thing.
Its just freaking irritating. Just curious if it was helpful. I try to lend a hand however I can.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts