Mazda3 Forums banner

Riverside Mazda Monthly Meet Round 3 - Sunday Mar 15, 2009 - **Updated 2/14**

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Socal 3 
#1 ·
In talking with Maurice we decided that the monthly meet would be best if moved to a bi-monthly basis. Gives everyone a break each month and gives us time to plan and organize for the next one. I think it will work out much better only being 6 times a year instead of 12 times a year.

So to get things started early for the March meet, I wanted to create this thread to drum up some more interest. I do not have sign up sheets yet as we are working on revamping those. For now any talk about the march meet can go on in here. Also check this 1st post often as new info will be added. So far the information is basic and will be changing more rapidly as the date approaches. Until then, hope to see you all on the 18th. We need to get this thing up to 100+ every month. that would just be insane!!

DETAILS

DATE: Sunday March 15, 2009
    TIME: 11am with lunch starting around 11:30ish
    Who is Invited: All MOCC members and Mazda Owners
    WHY: To get Mazda and MOCC members together for a fun and safe time

Updates 2/14/09 -

• Sign-Up Sheet - Please fill out the sign-up sheet if you plan to or are for certain attending. If you make a mistake, submit the form a 2nd time and I will delete your first submission Any questions, please ask
    List of Attendees - You can view the list of attendees and see if something might need to be picked up and brought.

Updates 01/19/09 -

• The raffle will be a $1 per ticket raffle this time. This will help with keeping the meet going. The money will go to help pay for food and supplies and not to our pockets
    We are also looking for donations. There will be a donation can at the meet as well if you would like to donate and help keep the meet going
    Food tickets - when you arrive at the meet please check in to get your food tickets. We have been running out of food due to not having enough or some taking more than their share. Each food ticket will get you 1 entre (burger, hot dog, brat, etc) and 1 bag of chips. Each person checking in will receive 2 lunch tickets each. This is 2 per person not 1 per car so everyone can eat. Of course if after everyone has eaten there is still food, than by all means we will let you come get more
    Outside of normal food, if you would like something special grilled up, please let us know and we can do that if you bring it. We will try and have Turkey and garden burgers for those as well as Hot Dogs, hamburgers and other stuff.

Remember, this is YOUR meet, so you will get back what you put in.

See less See more
#27 ·
[quote author=ionorick link=topic=136204.msg2995206#msg2995206 date=1237105352]
thats what MOCC stands for lol
[/quote]How come you did'nt show up Rick....you missed a good meet....oh well your lose....Idontknowrick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.