Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Despise Apple (the fanboys), but appreciate the fact that he built a company and made billions by being innovative.

Kinda saw this coming, if you have a liver transplant and get pancreatic cancer (one of the deadliest most aggressive forms of cancer) within 2 years, you are pretty much screwed.

RIP.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Innovator, leader, and visionary. I am a fan of what Jobs and Wozniack did for the personal computing industry, there is no telling how long it might have taken the market and the technology to evolve without their vision. It really is kind of odd being a geek that grew up in the wrong generation that has to ride the coat tails of these kinds of innovators. Sad to see him go, I just hope that this next CEO doesn't turn out to be the next John Sculley for Apple.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Mark Zuckerberg (Ceo of Facebook)
Steve, thank you for being a mentor and a friend. Thanks for showing that what you build can change the world. I will miss you.

Obama
"There may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented."

R.I.P I do not know him personally but he always had my views throughout all of his Keynotes since the very beginning. My entire life has involved Apple even since Pre-school.

Big Ups to him for everything he has done. Amazing guy.

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
I've had my disagreements with some of what he's done in the past, but it is still very sad that he has died. He was a visionary and contributed much to the world.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts