Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys just want to know is there any place do selling the low cost Rim & Tire together? I'm looking for Brand "Sport Max" or any Used Rim that you guys can sell to me, need Size 18/225/45. offset 45 or 50, b/c i want it looks like really fit my car from outside. So please show me the Pic's. or any website~!! THANKS :)

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

There's a lot of useful information in this section... go through that. :)

Check buy/sell section for used wheels/tires... I think I saw a few of them on sale. As for being "fit" (flush)... you'd need something with more aggressive specs.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the information, b/c this is my first joined the Car club, so i still working how to use them, thanks anyway, i will go check aroung.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Elementwheels.com

Just got some Sportmax 008's from them last week. They mount/balance wheel and tire packages, ship, and give lugnuts all for free (although I'm sure they offset cost by having a bit higher prices on their items)

The owner Ryan was cool as hell. i called the shop late evening and left a message, he ended up calling me back. I thought he was calling from the shop. nope, he said he was actually calling from his cell phone, he was out doing some shopping but wanted to give me a call that day and not wait til the next morning.

I'd recommend them easily.

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote author=scottie0122 link=topic=136142.msg2938043#msg2938043 date=1234701506]
Hi, thanks for the information, i will go check it, b/c i really need to change my tire ASAP.....got damn it
[/quote]

Yeah and i was also supposed to get another discount after i paid, but since i used paypal it made it more truoble for him to refund me. so he asked me if I would want some black lugs @ cost, which equaled the discount. sounded good to me. They are highly recommended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts