Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
:evil: We all knew this was going to happen.

Yeah, the car already has all the qualifications of "rice". Neon underbody "green" glow kit. And if I'm not mistaken, in the other set of pics, I can see a manu-matic shifter with a custom knob.

Well, to each his own. If that is what this man and his friends like, more power to 'em. Just as long as they know that lighting and other assorted custom bits don't add horsepower to car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Titanium Dragon said:
:evil: We all knew this was going to happen.

Yeah, the car already has all the qualifications of "rice". Neon underbody "green" glow kit. And if I'm not mistaken, in the other set of pics, I can see a manu-matic shifter with a custom knob.

Well, to each his own. If that is what this man and his friends like, more power to 'em. Just as long as they know that lighting and other assorted custom bits don't add horsepower to car.
I heard green neons have 10 more HP than pink ones!!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
96 Posts
The horror. Oh, excuse me. I should have said da' horror.

But to each their own. I don't have much room to talk. After all, my car has racing stripes on it (from the factory).

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i believe that is someones 3 here on teh board

·
Registered
44 Posts
da Underground posse pimpin' da streets of Orlando.....

AKA...suburban brats burnin a hole in daddy's wallet. :twisted:

·
Registered
256 Posts
This particular car has been discussed already. They guy who owns it is a member of the board. Let's not start a flame war with one of our own ok?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
EnFuego138 said:
This particular car has been discussed already. They guy who owns it is a member of the board. Let's not start a flame war with one of our own ok?
agreed. i think the thread was called RICE OR NICE ..

·
Registered
310 Posts
That and a Corolla S? Someone have them race please!

·
Registered
24 Posts
that is dumb....trust me I know I went through that phase of my life I did the whole neon light kit and now that I look back at it I have no clue what the hell I was doing

·
Registered
51 Posts
Pass the soysauce please.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts