Mazda3 Forums banner

RICE OR NICE??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
When you start adding neons it's certainly rice. Personally I prefer "not so apparent" mods. But that's just me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
umm but its not your car

but yeah with a club name like that...jesus
:mad:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Things that are rice.

Neons
moding a base model with an automatic
and Underground being the club name

Things that are nice.
It's a Mazda 3

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I was gonna say nice until I saw the neons... You usually don't see those on cars here in Cal until AFTER all the other aero kits have been done. The next step are stickers :razz:

Otherwise, the other changes are pretty transparent.

·
Registered
132 Posts
black3s said:
Things that are rice.

Neons
moding a base model with an automatic
and Underground being the club name

Things that are nice.
It's a Mazda 3
yes but subtle mods on a s model with auto are ok

·
Registered
118 Posts
Who the hell accidently hit nice?

And I don't have a problem with modding an S auto, as long as you have a good reason for driving an auto.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The first picture on the first page is really really great, I have to say ;)

I thought it was nice, until I got to the second page. I could see where this was going. I mean, come on, it's a base i auto, and he puts some LED stick on it? It's one thing if it was manual...

But then I saw the neons and that ruined it for good. Rice. It pains me that my beloved creation prefaces this Uncle Ben Photoalbum.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
HE HE - Uncle Ben Photo Album - Dinu likes this one!

It was all good until I saw the shifter, then with the neons on, I couldn't bear it any longer.

And yes, who hit "nice"? :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
K so now two people hit nice, but no one will fess up. Come on explain yourself. I want to hear a good reason to deface your car in such a manner.

·
Registered
132 Posts
black3s said:
Who the hell accidently hit nice?

And I don't have a problem with modding an S auto, as long as you have a good reason for driving an auto.
my wife :oops:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
damn, that would have only been better if it had started page 2!! ITS STILL RICED!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
how about nasty?

·
Registered
109 Posts
IM sorry, but i really dont know what u mean by "rice or nice"...
although i think im quite good in english, im still not born with this language. :(
so some insider sayings or that stuff i just dont come behind...
help...
i mean that rice has something to do with japan i understand, but in our country its more in connection with a swearword for our friendly eastern people.
:?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
MrFuzzles said:
IM sorry, but i really dont know what u mean by "rice or nice"...
although i think im quite good in english, im still not born with this language. :(
so some insider sayings or that stuff i just dont come behind...
help...
i mean that rice has something to do with japan i understand, but in our country its more in connection with a swearword for our friendly eastern people.
:?: :?: :?:
Imagine a young guy with a Honda Civic having everything modded but also have lots of stickers, neons, coffee can exhaust type. The loud type that just wants to be noticed. That's rice.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts