Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reside in the Washington DC / Baltimore region and I'll definitely be attending this event May 1st.

I'm always been into cars, but just now getting into car performance. I could definitely learn from an event like this. Plus, you get to race Mazda3's, what a deal!

If anyone else is planning on going, we should meet up there. Whatcha ya'll think?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I am thinking about going to the Philadelphia one, but a road trip to DC might be nice- never been there before :)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well I'm signing up for the DC tour and the Atlanta one. I might do a third one but don't know yet.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
UnixGeezer said:
I've got the 11:20 sign-in class on Saturday.

Anyone else go to it last year? It was fun in the 6's. Should be even more fun in the 3's :)
I went to it last year. With the 3s it should be alot better. Less weight to fight with. I recently did the Volvo T5 S40 sedan test drive. It was set up like the Mazda rev it up tour. But you couldn't go buck wild with the cars. :x Well until the last run I made. :twisted:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I went last year as well. The Mazda6s Auto felt really heavy compared to the 6i auto. The Miata was fun to drive. I was totally impressed with the Protege5 wagon's handling. :)

Can't wait til May 2nd. :)

-SC3

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Saturday or Sunday?

I haven't decided which day to attend Rev It Up yet...Sat or Sun? What's the majority vote thusfar??

I've still only seen 3 MZ3 in Western Maryland from November until April. :) A sunlight silver, a solar yellow and a starlight green i.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Going to the philly event

Just talked to my Mgr. and he's signing up our sales crew for the philly event, CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

W

·
0 Posts
Hey I'm in! I'm in group 20 on Sunday (1:30 sign in).
Hope to see some of you folks there!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts