Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retaining steering wheel controls for aftermarket HU

Looking for something to retain steering wheel controls for my pioneer AVIC-F700. The PAC module that is compatible for pioneer HU doesnt list the AVICF700 as one of the models that works, and they never replied to my email i sent them.any other companies, or anyone know of a product that will FOR SURE work.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Re: Retaining steering wheel controls for aftermarket HU

The PAC Module that use a wired remote will work fine for your unit I have the F90bt and it is the same unit plus some fetures but the guts of it all are the same. The best bet for your is to just call them they respond better that way then by email just to confirm. But don't worry it will work just fine.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

[quote author=tireburner link=topic=138326.msg2981521#msg2981521 date=1236524916]
The PAC Module that use a wired remote will work fine for your unit I have the F90bt and it is the same unit plus some fetures but the guts of it all are the same. The best bet for your is to just call them they respond better that way then by email just to confirm. But don't worry it will work just fine.
[/quote]

can you list the exact part name?

·
Registered
6,919 Posts

[quote author=mafty link=topic=138326.msg2982409#msg2982409 date=1236564174]
[quote author=tireburner link=topic=138326.msg2981521#msg2981521 date=1236524916]
[/quote]

can you list the exact part name?
[/quote]i have it in the box lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

can anyone confirm the compatibilty of the PAC pioneer module for the AVIC F700? ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts