Mazda3 Forums banner

Request: Lava Orange Sedan

7K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  BobV 
#1 ·
Anybody have a pic of lava orange sedan MZ3?

Thanks

Edit: Title.

#6 ·
This is a color that needs to be seen! The pics look pretty good but I would have never decided on ordering mine Lava orange until I saw it. Then it wasn't even a choice anymore... now I HAVE to get the orange!

#8 ·
I would say that this color changes depending on light. Under bright sun, it is distinctly brighter and takes on a rich metallic orange tone. During dusk or dawn, the color turns more copper. At night, it looks really nice parked under a lamp-post.

#12 ·
I agree, the lava/sunset orange needs to be seen in person, because it looks even better than in pics. I don't know if I could live with it for years, but it is very classy, and "flashy" in a good way, unlike yellow which gets tiring very quickly.

#16 ·
phreakanature, nice pics... the angle of the camera on that first one is awesome.

mastermoe, the images on that forum and link to whatever site they posted aren't working.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.