Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great mastermoe. Is it dark or lighter in the sun? In picture it lokos more like a copper color or something similar to that.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It's not that light in the sun, which is something I like. I'll try to take better photos this weekend. The photos I posted were a bit before sunset.

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is a color that needs to be seen! The pics look pretty good but I would have never decided on ordering mine Lava orange until I saw it. Then it wasn't even a choice anymore... now I HAVE to get the orange!

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would say that this color changes depending on light. Under bright sun, it is distinctly brighter and takes on a rich metallic orange tone. During dusk or dawn, the color turns more copper. At night, it looks really nice parked under a lamp-post.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey LeeLee,

Do u have any pics of your car? :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Unfortunately I can't find the USB cable for my digital camera and I don't have a memory card reader. I just moved so it's in one of the boxes. Maybe soon...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mail me your memory card. I'll transfer the pics and mail it back! LOL
*joking*

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I agree, the lava/sunset orange needs to be seen in person, because it looks even better than in pics. I don't know if I could live with it for years, but it is very classy, and "flashy" in a good way, unlike yellow which gets tiring very quickly.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sweet pics... Makes me wanna wash my car!

·
Registered
245 Posts
phreakanature, nice pics... the angle of the camera on that first one is awesome.

mastermoe, the images on that forum and link to whatever site they posted aren't working.

·
Registered
374 Posts
when i went to the dealer they had 2 lava orange hatch. One in the front on display and one in the back. When i looked at the row of mazdas the orange just jumped out.So I bought it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can't wait to get mine...exactly like Matermoe's...hopfuly in 3 weeks...and I have been waiting for 5 weeks now...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts