Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
hey...i got mine done at a place in Billerica,MA just down rt 3 from you...they are called tint-king http://www.tint-king.com/automotive.html and they did a really good job on my tint....i have 35% (MA state limit) all around...it costed me roughly $250 for a carbon based tint that is lifetime guaranteed.

G

·
i got mine done in manchester at a place called "tint it" (think its called that) it was pretty cheap and they do very good quality of work

·
Registered
137 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=64827.msg1156747#msg1156747 date=1169164285]
What is the general cost of getting tint done? (Ballpark estimate?) I have a hatch.
[/quote]

my guess is maybe $300...mine cost $250 (5 windows(sedan)) and was the top of the line window tint so i think that $300 is a reasonable estimate

G

·
yea i think i paid around $250-$300 only took a little over an hour. but what sucks is the tint laws, and if you have a hatchback the back window cant go too dark, yet i think a car in the wagon class can go darker which makes no since to me

G

·
right, and if you go to the place in manchester they go by the laws anyways and will tell you how dark and what windows they can and cant do

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.