Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any good links for where to purchase heated/auto-dimming side view mirrors that preferably can be matched to my car's body color and/or where to purchase an auto-dimming rear view mirror?? Whole new mirrors arent even necessary, if anyone knows of any kits to upgrade the stock mirrors that would work as well... Sorry if im the noob who has posted this for the 1000th time but i cant seem to get the forum's search to work very well for me.... any and all relevant links would be appreciated.. thanks

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
The forum search is specific to the section / thread you're in. If you click the first breadcrumb (Mazda3 Forums) before searching, and always remember to search from that main page instead of while on a sub page, it will work much much better.

That said, Speedline sells great replacement sideview mirrors. You can get either just the heated/tinted glass to put into your current housings, or you can get entire paint-matched new housings with LED signals integrated into them. I have their blue anti-glare wide angle heated mirrors and love them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a helpful hint haha... and i'll check those mirrors out they sound like exactly what i'm looking for. thanks man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts