Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've tried looking around on how to do this but couldn't figure it out. Can someone tell me how to take out the two black side panels so i can try to fabricate and mount my cd player in the same place?

I've tried taking out the cupholder, and cig lighter but i still couldn't pull out the black side panels.

Thank you!

Here is the picture

·
Registered
293 Posts
keep working your way back if you tryin to take out the center console u need to take some crews out of armrest storeage. if ya trying to get the side off above the center console i believe ya will need to take off the entire dash

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually just trying to take off the two black side things. I'm trying to fabricate that area where the cd player is being put in but am wondering if i need to take out the seats first? I tried looking for these screws but didn't see any under the arm rest. Am i looking int he wrong place?

I find it difficult to believe that i have to take apart the whole dash to just get these two black side things off but i could be wrong. Any other tips anyone?

·
Registered
293 Posts
theres a bolt dead center of the glove box at the bottom and then theres screws along the top by the ac controls. then the whole thing lifts out. can be done with seats in. thers 2 compartments that you have to pull out as well in front of it: the shifter bezel and cupholder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts