Mazda3 Forums banner

If you could chose only one color out of these two, which would it be?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to a Mazda dealership (2-20 Ile Perrot) and they had a Red Sport GT, which was super clean and shiny and all that stuff! I must of stared at it a good 20minutes.

Now, if you read my signature it says I "wanted" an Orange. But now the red is in my head!

What would you pick if there was only those two colors available?

By the way I like to be "Flashy" 8)

---
-edit-

Crap! Maybe I should of posted this in the "General" section.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Everyone and there mom has a red car, I used to have one too. I will admit the Mazda 3 still looks great in red so you cannot make a bad choice, but I think after seeing some members pics on here of the orange 3's you should get it in orange.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Absinthe said:
I'd take Red. Orange gets kinda boring after a while... No offense to orange owners :nsmile:

That's exactly what I have been thinking about for the past few days, but you have to consider that I am leasing for 3 years. Therefore I won't be "stuck" with it for 5+ years.

G_Style said:
The red will make you a police target <---- something to think about
I don't speed.... :twisted:

---

Doesn't Orange attract more then Red

·
Registered
127 Posts
I voted for Red, because it's really does look fantastic, espacially when clean and shiny. Red was my alternate choice; and the main reason I picked Indigo Blue instead was because I didn't want to stand out to much so I get caught speeding (I don't plan to speed, but it can happen).

There's an Orange GT sedan with the GFX package in my area. I've seen it a few times, and had the opportunity to check it out in a parking lot this weekend. It looks sweet. I've never been one for Yellow or Orange cars, but the sedan does look suprisingly nice in orange.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts