Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a red MS3, and park/work on Coulmbia... Who are you, I drive past you sometimes.

Black Mica MS3 = Me

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
[quote author=ElyasWolff link=topic=69472.msg1206281#msg1206281 date=1171426195]
If you have a red MS3, and park/work on Coulmbia... Who are you, I drive past you sometimes.

Black Mica MS3 = Me
[/quote]
Not me (wish I had a 3 on SPEED ) but looking at your avatar and where you spooted this car ,who do you work for. Airgas?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am working for Beall. Not as glamorous as working in the racing industry, but pays much better and has benefits! I have to be more responsible these days, think about the future and all. That is why I bought the MS3 it is very practical you know :p

March 25th is the first auto-x event this season, will you be attending?

P.S. in your pix is that the festival curve (turn 1) at PIR?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
[quote author=ElyasWolff link=topic=69472.msg1226114#msg1226114 date=1172201860]
I am working for Beall. Not as glamorous as working in the racing industry, but pays much better and has benefits! I have to be more responsible these days, think about the future and all. That is why I bought the MS3 it is very practical you know :p

March 25th is the first auto-x event this season, will you be attending?

P.S. in your pix is that the festival curve (turn 1) at PIR?

[/quote]
Sure is. I think it was from a Alfa day (wish I had a LSD so my left fron wheel doesn't spin everytime I come out of turn 2). Small world - I work for Columbia Body

·
Registered
543 Posts
So I am down to meet on the 24th Im with 2b, so count me in. I heard that we are meeting at the parking lot by PIR right? Let me know. I down for were ever =).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts