Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing with the controls and buttons few days ago.. and when i press the fresh/recirculate air button i couldn't get the recirculate air to work.. but when i turn the Mode Selector knob to the left of the middle point (pointing to the feet) then it would work.

Is it supposed to work only for face and feet.. or is mine having a problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Looking at the sales brochure, I think Mazda wanted this so that recirculated air would only work on any mode option that didn't blow air directly onto the windows and cause them fog up faster than the three other options. Smart engineering if you ask me.

16 days and counting...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
It kind of amuses me how with cars, everything that seems perculiar is automatically thought to be a "problem." I guess you can't be too careful though. Imagine if we were like this about our health though. "Oh no... I caughed... I'm dying... I've got the flu. I should get to the doctor asap."

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bluntman said:
Looking at the sales brochure, I think Mazda wanted this so that recirculated air would only work on any mode option that didn't blow air directly onto the windows and cause them fog up faster than the three other options. Smart engineering if you ask me.
Smart! thanks

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah, that's a "feature" of the car. Actually, it kinda pisses me off, but whatever.

Sometimes I want the air to recirc on the window dammit!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts