Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has a white "zoom-zoom" sticker on the lower part of the back window. I pointed it out to the dealer and he said that it was from the factory that way. I am calling BS only because I didnt' see it on any other dealer's lot but his. Also, the stickers are all at different heights on all the cars and factories are usually more uniform. Does anyone else have this or can tell me if it's factory?

TIA
Craig

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I don't have one. Mazda could have decided to put that lately though but it's very unlikely...My guess is that it's dealer installed.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Possible.

On my friends' Mercedes lot, there are some SL500 that come with a Benz Racing Team sticker (pretty small) on the back window.

Dont know if its factory or PIO.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was no charge for it, but it's just a little sticker in the back window. I'll try to snap a pic tomorrow when it's light out. Just curious, because I think the dealer slapped them on.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah I didn't have one on mine but I've seen random other Protege's driving with them. I'd yank it personally but I'm very sure they are dealer installed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'd tell the dealer to yank it... that way if the window gets scratched in the process then they are responsible. They shouldn't charge you for yanking it either since they lied about installing it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Shouldn't be any bother, just heat it up with a hair dryer for like 1 minute and it should peel off easily. I had a stupid vinyl applique on the hatch door of my 3 and it took me all of 3 minutes to take off, certainly better than taking it to the dealer or waiting for them to find the stuff to take it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts