Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, before you tell me it's illegal, let me tell you I don't care... so stop right there, now, having said that...

I'm tired of the idiotic people that have misaligned headlights and hit me right in the mirror, I'm also tired of stupid people with HIDs and no projectors. Enough about prefaces, my question is, do you think the rear reverse light housing will melt if I put a headlight bulb in there?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might add a strobe too, so that they get that "slow motion" feel

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's cheesy. Besides, this way, I'll have more lighting when I'm pulling in reverse.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
[quote author=robtrevino link=topic=70277.msg1228229#msg1228229 date=1172272710]
that's cheesy. Besides, this way, I'll have more lighting when I'm pulling in reverse.
[/quote]

yeah you're right. that is cheesy.

bright strobe rear lights however...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, just when someone is with their highbeams behind me or something like that.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, yeah, actually it does count, but that's kinda selfish though. If you want, I can start another thread and you can bash and rant all you want there.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
[quote author=robtrevino link=topic=70277.msg1228284#msg1228284 date=1172274683]
well, yeah, actually it does count, but that's kinda selfish though. If you want, I can start another thread and you can bash and rant all you want there.
[/quote]

no, i'm good on that.

·
Registered
976 Posts
http://zusosex.net/devil2k/strobe.wmv
This is what you need, these strobe bulbs aren't cheap. Sorry for the crappy quality, I filmed it with my cellphone and the frame rate couldn't catch up with the strobe's frequency. That thing was bright as hell. This is to help taking picture of roads at night for road data collection, filmed when I worked for a highways dept. during a co-op workterm. This will basically blind anyone behind you at night...even from a distance...

Also because we use lasers to measure roads, so if you put some lasers in the rear end of your car it'll basically damage the eyes of the person behind you. That's why it has the "Stay back for 15m" sign. Try that if you really want to screw up the person behind you with HID without projector LOL.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LMAO, I think the housing for that is too big for the 3, lol.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
...just a bit...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts