Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any tutorials how to remove the rear bumper for a sedan, ive seen tutorials on hatchback rear bumper removals but i dont think its the same....basically i got some vht nightshade/clearcoat and im going to smoke these 3 area's the 2 side blinkers, and the red reflectors on the back. so basically from what ive read, were i labeled (1) those pull of real easy which they do ive tried those ones, (2) i read these ones actually can be poped out from the back i havnt tried it cause i heard they can break kind of easy but i looked under there and it appears they would just pop out with the push of some clips......(3) im pretty postive i got to remove the whole back bumper, which sounds like a pain in the ass( the front bumper one was easy) for a smoking of a little reflector unless they come of easy obviously. SO anyways heres my 2 main questions for you guys/gals, is there any bumper removal tutorials out there, or wshould i jsut tape that area really good with painters tape and spray it , or is that a bad idea, or basically any alternatives you gusy cant think of!!! or i guess i could just not have the back one smoked -_-

p.s. this is the last pic you guys will see with that ugly antenna, vg sharkfin in the mail !!!!! ;]

p.s. p.s. I LOVE THIS FORUM AND U GUYS R SO HELPFUL, what a waste of posts on my last mazda forum :( hopefully this is the apporpriate spot for this question

1 - 2 of 2 Posts