Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is awesome, runs great, feels great, looks great. I waited a little over a month for it.

The only thing I was dissapointed about was I was told my rear light covers would be clear and there not. I ordered the Sedan GT with 4 speed. The only option I didnt get was leather and GFX package. It does not mention anywhere I can find that the GFX packge includes clear light covers. I figured this was a GT included upgrade.

GFX Package: Includes 17" Alloy Wheels, 205/50R17 Tires, Sporty bumpers, Side Sills, Body Coloured Grille, Sport Fog Lamps, Power Moonroof.

The price for just the covers are $500. I might as well gotten the GFX package.

Signature Mazda said they were sorry but could not provide me with the clear covers. I had the option not to take the vehicle, but what do I do? I could order another one with the GFX package and wait again!

What do you guys think of this?

EDIT: Title :twisted:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea, $500 more for the GFX package is definately worth it. The red taillights are pretty ugly imo... and you get the moonroof too with the package :)

If you got the extra cash go for it, but $500 just for the tail lights isn't worth it in my book.

I think the hardest decision is if you can endure the extra wait :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
How long would you have to wait for the GT with GFX? I've got the same car as you (with GFX) and leather. I had to wait a month to get the leather option, but it was worth it because I got everything I wanted. The important thing is that you're happy with the car, and you don't want any regrets in the future. Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absinthe said:
Doesn't GT model come with the clear taillight covers?
This is what I was questioning, I was told it does and it did not in my case. That is what I believe is misleading, the clear covers probably cost less to make than colour ones. I think it should come with the GT option as the GFX package doesnt state it.

I think the hardest decision is if you can endure the extra wait
I picked up the car yesterday and this is the problem, the waiting is the hardest part. Isnt that a song?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts