Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to purchase the Reactive Racing turbo kit.. my only question is.. is mazda3mods.com and timotorsportsstore.com the only places to buy it from? and when i buy it how many upgrades are available to buy with the kit..(turbo, fuel mgnt., etc)? Ive e-mailed mazda3mods twice and no response. Which is a more reliable company to buy from?

Thanks,
-Rhett

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=aminzer link=topic=139023.msg2996168#msg2996168 date=1237162660]
or you could buy it directly from dee at reactive racing 443 745 5911 is his phone number or atleast it was last time i called him
[/quote]

Do you have any idea how much Dee would charge for a kit? I imagine it would be cheaper than going through one of the companys..

·
Registered
652 Posts
same price as other sellers, its like 4150 or something like that. he had a deal going on for a while for like 3700 something.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=Youngun link=topic=139023.msg2996654#msg2996654 date=1237179460]
I tried e-mailing Dee for the purchase of his kit and never heard back from the guy.
[/quote]
Yeah i heard he is semi-impossible to get ahold of at times. :/

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
i've been having the same problem getting in touch with m3m maybe i should go through reactive themselves. have they tuned the xfc for the 2.0 yet. i read that m3m had it on their 2.0l shop car

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
I'm still waiting on word of my XFC from m3m... All these guys seem a little unreliable at times...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dee is VERY slow if he does respond to e-mails. But he returned my first call the very next day. If you call after 3pm (eastern standard time) he will usually even answer. I did order the kit, I have it ready to install. I will make my boosted thread this weekend lol. I am impressed with Dees knowledge and customer service. Def 5 stars! :)

The kit costs me $3850 shipped. This is a sale price and i think the price is about to go back out within a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
damn i had to pay the ful 4100 or whatever it is last week through TIM. if only i had access to decent phones i coulda called dee
FML

1 - 17 of 17 Posts