Mazda3 Forums banner

Is 19,176 worth for Mazda3 Fully Loaded?

• SAVED HECK OF MONEY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WASTED YOUR MONEY

• AVERAGE DEAL

• I'm not in the US/Don't know US Prices

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hmmm, I don't know how any dealer can let you get away with almost $2000 below invoice... Just seems irrational given how new the car is.

And didn't you get qualified for the loan at the time you purchased the car?

Care to post scans of the window sticker and paperwork?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I will post the scans of the window sticker and paperwork this evening, actually I do not know how to post in this forum, if any one can guide me how to post, I can post all the scans

my credit got approved for 4.9 initially and later I spoke to dealer and he reduced it to 3.9

FYI, stamfordmazda guys really want to suck you all, they were not even ready to give the quote to me after some time, they are relatively new to stamford, guess 2-3 months only and they want to make huge profits and get back all their investments in one shot, they will never be able to cope up with the big dealers out there in market who offer competitive prices ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
reachsmiles said:
FYI, stamfordmazda guys really want to suck you all, they were not even ready to give the quote to me after some time, they are relatively new to stamford, guess 2-3 months only and they want to make huge profits and get back all their investments in one shot, they will never be able to cope up with the big dealers out there in market who offer competitive prices ...
Ahhh.... I'll cross them off my list of dealers to haggle with, I told the guy there I'd come back for a test drive, I'll use them for something :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
dinu01 said:
Reachsmiles: You can email them to me (see my profile) and I can host them off my Yahoo! site.
Yahoo sucks to be honest. The pics are awfully low resolution.
Upload the pics yourself to webshots.com, imagestation.com

Yahoo is terrible.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.