Mazda3 Forums banner

Is 19,176 worth for Mazda3 Fully Loaded?

• SAVED HECK OF MONEY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WASTED YOUR MONEY

• AVERAGE DEAL

• I'm not in the US/Don't know US Prices

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I just got Mazda3 S (4 Door) with the following options for 19,176 as selling price+sales tax (6%=1200)+180 registration fee+180 documentation fee so total is for 20740 change for on road

Color is Velocity RED
4 Speed Automatic Transmission
Moonroof
Navigation
Sports Package
ABS
Xenon & TPMS System
Leather Seats

Do you think is this the good deal ?

Regards
Shravan

EDIT: Topic heading for uniformity :twisted:

·
Registered
118 Posts
That's better than any of the quotes I've seen. I'm using this when I go talk to my dealer. Where are you located?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mazda3 S (4 Door).................................16,405
4 Speed Automatic Transmission................900
Moonroof....................................................890
Navigation...............................................1,750
Sports Package..........................................490
ABS............................................................800
Xenon & TPMS System................................700
Leather Seats.............................................590
..........................................................________

...........................................................$22,525 Total MSRP
...............................................................1,351 Taxes
..................................................................360 Fees
........................................................._________
............................................................$24,236 Grand Total using MSRP

If you paid $20740, that sounds like a good deal to me.

I am assuming you are in the US.
Please update your profile with your location, it will help us answer q's more accurately.

·
Registered
171 Posts
something doesn't look right in those figures... but if u did, in fact, get that deal, you just kicked them in the balls cuz they lost money on that one... invoice with those options would be around 20,500 - 21000.. was that including any incentives? if not, you pretty much hung them out to dry... i'm assuming u haven't driven off with the car yet? i wasn't aware the navi version were even at dealers yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I brought this one in US in New Jersey, I got 500$ discount also since I own 1995 Mazda Protege (Mazda Owners Loyalty Program). I live in Stamford, CT. Destination charges were waived by my dealer, but he did not gave me any service coupons though :(

I checked with the Mazda Corporation 3-4 days back and they said that this model is available at 2 dealers as on 19th Dec one is at Sansone's Route One Mazda, NJ and the other is at IRA MAZDA, BOSTON, MA.

You can recheck with either SUZAN or MITCHELL by calling mazda corporation, I don;t have the number right, now , I can give that tomorrow, as I left that @ home.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already brought the car on saturday and I actually drove that nearly 200 MI already :) in one day.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The other dealer who is willing to give the MAZDA3 without the following options for 18,000 is Whiteplains Mazda, NY (You can check with Ms. Heather Sweat)

Without NAV
Without Xenon & TPMS
Without Leather interiors

:)

Shravan

·
Registered
171 Posts
reachsmiles said:
I brought this one in US in New Jersey, I got 500$ discount also since I own 1995 Mazda Protege (Mazda Owners Loyalty Program). I live in Stamford, CT. Destination charges were waived by my dealer, but he did not gave me any service coupons though :(

I checked with the Mazda Corporation 3-4 days back and they said that this model is available at 2 dealers as on 19th Dec one is at Sansone's Route One Mazda, NJ and the other is at IRA MAZDA, BOSTON, MA.

You can recheck with either SUZAN or MITCHELL by calling mazda corporation, I don;t have the number right, now , I can give that tomorrow, as I left that @ home.
that somewhat makes sense if they waive destination and the incentive.. it's still less than invoice though...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Who was your salesman? I'm buying in NJ but my guy sucks, so I'm curious who you found.

According to Edmunds your MSRP is 23045, and invoice is 21153. Are you sure the numbers are right, otherwise, I hope you left him a tube of lube. :D

Craig

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is there anything here that I might be able to use as a way to get a better price, like this, from my dealer? The best I've gotten was 20,999.98

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
where did you buy that from??? haha where is your location?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Damn living in los angeles sucks! I can't find a decent price on them. 2 dealers already are trying to rip me off. 3 hatch w/ moonroof for 18k including msrp would be 19k. I'm gona check galpin. BTW freshmonkey, since you live near LA you know of any dealers? or have gotten really good price quotes?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
well we're looking at galpin too! hahaa...they've got tons of hatches...but most of the dealers are high priced...:( sucks ass...my parents are going to try to haggle and get the TMV from edmunds...but seems to me most dealers in socal want to sell high =(

·
Registered
36 Posts
TellyDSP said:
Who was your salesman? I'm buying in NJ but my guy sucks, so I'm curious who you found.

According to Edmunds your MSRP is 23045, and invoice is 21153. Are you sure the numbers are right, otherwise, I hope you left him a tube of lube. :D

Craig
Which dealer in NJ are you using? I'll be in the market for a 3 in June, but I don't want to waste time with a lousy dealer...

I'm considering Open Road Mazda on Rt 1 in Edison & Crystal Mazda on Rt 22 in Greenbrook (where we got my wife's Matrix XR @ invoice).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an update, Mazda American Credit has approved my finance APR for 3.9% for 60 months, he he heeeee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just a question... Why didn't you go to the Stamford Mazda? I stopped there the other day and they seen to have good deals... Don't you get killed with extra taxes when you buy a car out of state and then try to register it in your home state?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
stamford Mazda sucks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts