Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup my ******, just wonderin if the 2010 audio system in the 3 gives RDS, I love this feature and can't believe car manuf hate on the US

Some companies, ala Ford, VW, do it but don't mention it in the specs, so thought I'd ask if anyone around here knows what wit it

PEACE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dang, it's 2009, after Obama 08 we can't end this racism. No one here has a 2010 Mazda3? Quit playa hatin & respond $$

·
Registered
268 Posts
End the racism rant. No one here is racist. Maybe no one here has a 2010 3 yet, and then again, maybe no one cares enough to check for RDS. Chances are, that it doesn't come with it. Select few AM radios support RDS, just finding one is the problem. Good luck with your search if you decide to search for a new one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
RDS stands for Radio Data Service.

It allows the station identification, Song Artist and Song Title to be broadcast so the car can display these on the radio when listening to standard FM stations. AM may do it to but I never listen to AM.

I had it in my Mustang and miss it on my Mazdas.

·
Registered
81 Posts
[quote author=3homie link=topic=140292.msg3026134#msg3026134 date=1238395126]
Dang, it's 2009, after Obama 08 we can't end this racism. No one here has a 2010 Mazda3? Quit playa hatin & respond $$
[/quote]

:woahdance: :rocket:

you probably aren't even black. who says ***** anyway?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts