Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody have a picture of the Raised Rear Spoiler available in accessories, it cost $533 CDN. I'm not talking about the Regular Rear Lip Spoiler...

·
Registered
93 Posts
hmmmmm... funny, I think I like the sedan better without the spoiler :shock: ... haven't seen the lip spoiler tho, any pictures of that ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks Bruno, allways johny-on-the-spot with the pics :D

I think this spoiler looks better, it fits the car nicer, looks classier IMHO, but what do I care, I'm getting the hatchback hehehehehe j/k :p

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
The dark coloured sedans look ok w/out spoiler, but some lighter one are good with...

I can go either way on this car, although I usually prefer cars w/spoilers.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i agree with dinu, with or without looks ok. the spoiler doesn't make the car look noticibly sportier, and it doesn't ruin it either.

·
Banned
868 Posts
IMHO, I think the lip spoiler is more classy. More European.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:shock: Wow the rear bumper on those pictures is way better than what we get here in NA... I don't really like the black piece at the bottom.

Thanks for the spoiler pics, looks good. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm talking about the black part of the rear bumper, where the 2 red reflectors sits.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My concern with non-factory installed spoilers is there is a tendency for rust to occur a few years down the road, at the trunk lid where the spoiler is attached, especially here in Canada (happened on my 'Teg). Otherwise, they I think they make car look better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
wow, I really DONT like the raised spoiler on the 3. The back is already very short and high, don't need something making it seem anymore so.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
533 for a rear raised spoiler?!

wow, that's pricey...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts