Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time I put worn out stock Turanza on front wheels. Rears are bold winter Dunlops. Therefore I felt a great oversteer this time. But still my fastest lap is 1.5 s faster than it was last time.

The only thing I want now is to race on my new 18" GramLights and semi-slick Federals to feel the car's handling but not the tires skidding.

JD® @ ROM-IV

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=137790.msg2970283#msg2970283 date=1236001746]
I just have to ask, where is your front bumper ? take it off for cooling, took off cause of road conditions ??
[/quote]

My bumper and rear spoiler wing are at the bodyshop for painting. I've made new custom front lip and bought AutoExe replica spoiler wing. My new 18" forged GramLights are also on the way. Unfortunately I had to race without all that stuff.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Man, that looks like so much fun. It's kind of a cross between autocross and track days here... designed like a real road course, but small and relatively low speeds so you can get a little crazy.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
dam man that vid is sick. I wish i can do that out here, no place to really auto cross or anything.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=tigermack link=topic=137790.msg2970888#msg2970888 date=1236018609]
You pull ebrake?
[/quote]

Just 2 times not to get off the road. All other times it was just a huge oversteer due to bald winter rear tires and hard rear anti sway bar.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Great Job man... Looks like fun! the real thing is i want to see your car when you get your stuff back together lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts