Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and greetings from north of Europe!

I have owned my new mazda 1,5 week and 1000 km... Still feels fine and looks beatiful. I took some pictures today and show one here:

Some more pictures can be seen here.

It's basic model with 1,6 l motor and manual transmission. Auto-A/C, "driving computer" and 16" tires are some add-ones.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Looks nice. Even your "basic" models get heated seats and auto climate control! GRRR! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Unbelievable....Mazda actually has heated seats and they don't offer them in NA. They make leather available in NA, but no heated seats ? I grudgingly accepted this omission thinking that they were just plain unavailable everywhere, but to offer leather and not heated seats even though they have the ability to is just plain a**hole. Instead, we have to look to aftermarket solutions, have them take our seats apart, drill holes in our console, install switches that may-or-may not match the rest of the controls then bend over and take a dose of over-priced labour as the cherry on top. I've owned several different makes of cars but I've never experienced such bizarre options packaging as Mazda.

..got ..to ..control anger..

vermin

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dinu01 said:
As an aside: do you think Loeb or Gronholm will get the WRC title this year?
Wow, I didn't know that you watch WRC championship... and you know Finnish drivers... I'm impressed.

If you are asking my opinion, of course Grönholm. Last year Marcus had a lot of bad luck. This year is new car and don't know is it as fast as 206?

Marcus is faster on graver and snow, but Sebastian is maybe slightly faster on tarmac? There are also other fast drivers and competition will be tight. But in any case Grönholm is the fastest driver in WRC. :wink:

vermintrex said:
Unbelievable....Mazda actually has heated seats and they don't offer them in NA. ..
It seems that there are different options in different countries. There are lot of options that you can get but we don't and vice versa. E.g. our bigges available motor to Mz 3 is 2 liter ...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice looking car..I love that red!

Anyone else think that 16's look small now? I used to think they were big..when I had my celica..heh

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
HUGE WRC and F1 fan. LOVE Kimi too!!!

I was born in Romania, hence my obsession to European things (motorsports, soccer, wine, fine women :) )

Our WRC coverage is poor (to say the least). I tape ALL rallies though and watch them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey dinu01

Why did Speed go from 3 day coverage of WRC to one day (Sunday night)
After watching those guys I just want to drive my car super fast and pull handbrake turns. :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm... Just for reference here in Finland that car costs about 25 keuro witch is about 32,8 k$.... Just ease your pain a bit. :D

I don't even wanna tell you, how much fuel cost here... :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts