Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just going to copy this from pbnation.com you can find the thread there but I need the money for other hobbies since I dont play paintball anymore.. All prices are OBO. Although it says in the thread I am looking for nikon lens cash is king.

hey guys. I am quiting paintball. I went hard for a couple years and just don't play anymore. My hobby now and for a long time will be photography so I need the money for lens's and gear.

Here is the list of what I have for sale and pictures

Stormtrooper Ego 7 Condition 8/10 small tool marks on the hpr/feed and the barrel tip. no major scratches. Everything else, mint. Comes with original box, sleek lube (used once) box of QEV's (9 count I believe) and a full oring build kit. Looking for $300 Shipped in the 48 states. Firm on this price for now.

Pure Energy 68/45 tank Threads are good condition, always worn with a cover on the field. Tank in good condition. Tank is brand new got last year in 09. Uhm lets say $100 Shipped
vFORCE Grillz with smoke lens and clear. New, never wore this. bought it and stuck it in my bag. Clean as can be. $75 Shipped

JT proflex, I wore this a good 15 times. Don't see any real wear on the ears, gogged a couple times from far away. Looks pretty good to me Condition for those 7.5/10 Also has "Why So Serious" straps and ear pieces. No stock strap $60 shipped

Lastly I have Empire Prophecy. Slight scratches all around from normal game play, no breaks or cracks anywhere i can find. Works great and held up with my ego. $70 shipped

All the pictures can be found HERE:

http://img121.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=picture015sd.jpg

I don't know pricing now days since I rarely get on these forums to look anymore. You can throw me a price if you would like, I will work with you as best I can. Please do not low ball me. NO TRADES I am getting out of the sport i dont need PB Gear.

If anything I need nikon lens so if you have anything worth of value of nikon I can do a package deal and do a straight trade or we can work something via pm.

I don't have feedback on these forums but I have nothing but positive feedback on the mazda3forums.com under the same user name. I have plently of people that will vouche for me and I will provide full contact information to any buyer with my number for re assurance. I am not hear to hide anything but simply to make money. Lets begin. Best way to contact. POST THEN PM PLEASE Since I wont check this often I work 2 jobs.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice a fellow pballer on M3F. I too don't play as much as before and have tons of speedball and woodsball gear lying around. great gun and gear you have there and good luck with the sale.

side note: the mask you have listed are VFORCE Grillz and are not Empire E-Vents.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh snap I didn't even catch that. Thank you I should know better. lol

Yeah i played 10 man ameature team for a while before they went to 7 man. I played a lot of local 3 man tournys here this year and placed in a few but I was really hoping to get on a 7man team and there just isn't a big enough following here so I decided to get out. Ill stick with my road bike and photography ;)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ego Sold.

Everything is OBO. I seriously need this gone. My Mobo fried this past weekend in my shuttle so I need the money for a new computer. Willing to go pretty cheap as long as shipping isn't going to be bad. Also will sell combo deals cheap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts