Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about the past week the "Post Quick Reply" button does nothing when I click it. I have to click the "Go Advanced" button and then submit in order to reply in a thread. Also, my notifications counter won't clear. Right now its at 4 but when I click on it view the notifications the list is empty. There used to be a list of notifications displayed if I hovered over it but it doesn't do that anymore either. I've cleared my browser's cache but it hasn't fixed the issues.

·
FMV Admin
383 Posts
Hey guys,

Do the issues persist if you try on a different browser/device? Also, check if switching over to the classic skin temporarily to see if that helps alleviate these issues. As well, check if you have any adblocker plugins and disable it for this site to see if those functions work again (on the current 'full' skin).

Let us know if any of those work and we'll go from there - thanks!

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Submit button only works on Internet Explorer. It doesn't work on Firefox or Chrome. Notifications pull down menu also only works on IE.

·
FMV Admin
383 Posts
I've tried it on 4 different browsers, 2 different operating systems, plus my mobile. My view of the forum across all of these is default. No mods or changes.
Submit button only works on Internet Explorer. It doesn't work on Firefox or Chrome. Notifications pull down menu also only works on IE.
What adblocks are you using?

Lee

·
FMV Admin
383 Posts
Adblock plus on opera, nothing on chrome, IE, Edge, or Safari. Nothing on the mobile either. Turning off adblock on opera on my mac seems to have fixed it here, I'll try it at home, but that doesn't fix the issue with the other browsers.
Hey,

Do you happen to have any other addons on those other browsers that are not ad blockers? I ask because I'm wondering if maybe another browser plugin may be conflicting with this as well. I'm on a mac and tested this with Safari and Firefox with no issues, provided that I keep my addons off.

~Sheena

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey,

Do you happen to have any other addons on those other browsers that are not ad blockers? I ask because I'm wondering if maybe another browser plugin may be conflicting with this as well. I'm on a mac and tested this with Safari and Firefox with no issues, provided that I keep my addons off.

~Sheena
No addons other than adblock in Opera. Not really a fan of addons or plugins, never use them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts