Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That color looks great in the photos. The other color that caught my eye is the new Deep Crystal Blue Mica that I saw in the spec sheet PDF. Both are available with the Almond leather interior which is what I would choose. Looking forward to seeing and test driving it.

· Registered
492 Posts
Maybe but my last Mazda3 was red. Looked great until it got a couple of serious dings and chips. The color underneath the paint was pretty much black itself, on a black paint job it would have blended right in. Instead, it stuck out like a sore thumb on red.

It'll be a moot point if that titanium color is more bronze then grey, and is in no way, shape, or form something that could be called "beige." I hate beige only slightly less than I despise grey. But a nice deep metallic bronze could be cool.

· Registered
14,062 Posts
Annoyingly from what I can tell, that bronzish color .. isn't going to be that pretty. It may be near that in the sun, otherwise it just looks like.. dark gray.

It'll probably have some nice brown to it in the sun, but it's gonna take a hell of a sunny day to look good lol

(the two cars in the middle of the picture there are that bronze color.. supposedly.)

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Annoyingly from what I can tell, that bronzish color .. isn't going to be that pretty. It may be near that in the sun, otherwise it just looks like.. dark gray.

It'll probably have some nice brown to it in the sun, but it's gonna take a hell of a sunny day to look good lol

(the two cars in the middle of the picture there are that bronze color.. supposedly.)
Good point. I'll likely go with the deep crystal blue if I buy the car. I saw a TV ad yesterday that said the cars will start showing up in dealerships this month.

· Registered
492 Posts

I'll have to see it in person for myself. It's really hard to tell from a photo, never know if the color is balanced properly. If I don't like it I'd probably go with black or the crystal blue.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4

· Registered
14,062 Posts
I guarantee it'll be an awesome color... but like ALL of Mazda's paint, you really have to see it under the sun (and particularly in person, but more importantly in the sun) to appreciate it... But I think it'll be a nice new addition for making it look more 'fancy'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.