Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum ... and I have a questio nabout the xenon package for the mazda 3 HB. I want to know how does the car look with or without the package. I am getting a winning blue hopefully ... just want to know if the xenon package is reallie needed lol ... I am planning to save money .. >< still a student ... I am sorry if there is already a thread for this... if there is one ... please direct me there. Thank you >< I CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN 3!!!

8)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Alright to boost my post count and answer a new person, I have the Xenon/TPMS package, and I'm glad I do. The visibility with the HID lights is much better than halogens, and the TPMS is nice for peace of mind. Finally, the ability to adjust the height of the beams is a nice touch when you do both city and highway driving. Is it absolutely necessary? No, but it sure is nice, and if you intend to keep the car for a few years, you'll be glad you got it. Also, over the life of a 4 year loan, it costs 15 bucks a month, or so.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've got HID's on my 3 and they are saweeeet! They aren't as blue as some of the other cars on the street, the light is more of a brilliant white, but it far surpasses the halogens. If you can get the package on your 3 I would completely recommend it, well worth your extra few bucks in financing.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Vasculio said:
wow heheh thanx ... but they both look the same right? I meant the actualloy look of the lights... just the difference of color?
OK since neither person who replied actually answered the question... as far as I know, the lights look the same when off, if that's what I mean... but I don't actually have the car, so I'm not 100% on that.

The beam colors are different, yes, but that's the less important side of it... they're a different type of light... brighter.

·
Registered
773 Posts
From the front, with the hood closed, there is no visible difference. Come to think of it, I answer your question already in a different post. With the lights on, you can definitely tell the difference, but with them off, you can't.

·
Registered
80 Posts
off topic... Welcome to the site Vasculio! I am in Mission Viejo as well... we are slowly getting more Orange County folks here! woohoo

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahhhhh thanx >< I am glad there are some orange county poeple here ... I think I am ordering my 3 in irvine tomorrow .... already talk about the pricce and everything .... I caught one 3 still in the water right now hhehe so its gonna take shorter than ordering it from jap heheh

You're very welcome. Are those pix of your girlfriend in your sig/avatar? If so, you're a very lucky man.
lucky??? or whipped?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts