Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up a silver ms3 gt the first week of april. I do not like how the fog lights don't match the High intensity lighting. Call it ricey call it whatever I just don't like the fog lights with the halogen(sp?) bulbs.

Has anyone changed their foglight bulbs to anything else? and if so please post pictures.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
that first picture turned out small

give me a min i am uploading some other pics

·
Registered
708 Posts
if you order bulbs for the MS3 foglights...make sure to specify the 9006 size.

I ordered some HID color-matched bulbs from Devin98 and he sent me H11's because that's what the regular 3 fits.

I still haven't heard back from him to confirm that I'm getting a replacement set of 9006's :x

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
how much did you pay with devin?

Hoen is the best bulb i have come across as far as color and lasting a long time
(in my 2004 for almost 3 years with no burn out)

·
Registered
708 Posts
about $25 bucks I think. he shipped em out with my 5000k HID kit.

oh, and he shipped me out the wrong wiring harness as well. must have been a rough day that day.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
im not a yellow fan :dunno:

I have seen it though and people love it... i just dont get it :dunno:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Matt

you finally got your DDE installed looks nice, I notice you have no front plate , hmmm maybe I should remove mine I did that on the sedan, never got pulled over

Is your HID OEM ?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Matt you got the 9006 fogs correct? They look nice, I think I will have to do that. Additionally, how did you go about getting your raptors and fogs independant of the headlights?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Matt, is it wrong that I want to hump your car?

I'm usually not a fan of eyelids, but they do look nice on the MS3. The DDE's look so sweet, I don't have the stones to do it to my car (yet). How was the install? I have heard that as long as you take your time it's not that hard, there's just something about putting my headlights in the oven that scares me silly.

Oh yeah, sixblade, I changed mine for the same reason as you, I wanted them to match my HIDs. I got mine from xenonexpert.com, not a perfect match but pretty close. Good service and fast shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts