Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get a factory type switch that fits in the blanks to the left of the steering wheel? i heard the switches from the protege are a direct fit, if so does anyone know where i can pick them up? thanks

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
yea. I'd find a switch you like (make sure it will fit) and just put it in yourself by drilling into a panel. Unless you dont trust yourself. I mean, buying a switch and having to buy another panel because you messed up the 1st one will prob be cheaper then if you bought it in there to begin with.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what kind of switches do you have? i want something that is factory looking, like i said i heard the fog light switch for the protege will pop right into that spot where the blanks are

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
one is a red square push button for my air horn. the stock for the dash lights. a red light for my alarm, and the other is a small black push button for my starter kit (for valet). But l saw toggles switches at pep boys/autozone. Some were very low key.

but if you can get a proteges...that would be good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.