Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a for sale thread that I started and I posted a response in it. A short while later it was gone, so I figured I only hit "preview" and not "post." I responded again, and I know I did this time, and once again it disappeared after about 20 minutes. What's the deal with that?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
[quote author=shawngreen link=topic=150069.msg3219870#msg3219870 date=1247206744]
I have a for sale thread that I started and I posted a response in it. A short while later it was gone, so I figured I only hit "preview" and not "post." I responded again, and I know I did this time, and once again it disappeared after about 20 minutes. What's the deal with that?
[/quote]

was your post a clear response to a potential buyers question? Mods get really anal when it comes to bumping your own F/S thread.

EDIT:

just realized you have 2 posts on the site. :lol: you don't meet the requirements to start a F/S thread on this forum yet. You need at least 50 posts in threads other than the lounge and a certain amount of time logged into the forum.

DOUBLE EDIT:

just realized your probably a regular over on the fusion side of FMV :lol: I'm not really sure how this works for you haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.