Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come some of the fog lights have that "sporty" look and the other look regular on the 3s sedan? does the sports package add that to the lights? i like the fog lights on the hatchback but havent seen them on the sedan in person. Ive seen alot of pictures on the sedan that don't have the sporty look.

also, is it possible to get leather seats without the sports package on the 3s sedan?

sorry. got one more. for the loyalty rebate..if a family member bought a mazda in the past, is it still possible to get the rebate if you plan on buying the car under your own name? for people who have gotten the rebate like that, how does it work?

thanks..sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My dealer was ready to let the loyalty thing fly even if it was an aunt that owned a Mazda.

Fog Lamp Breakdown for US:
Mazda 3i Sedan: No Fog Lamps by Default
Mazda 3s Sedan: Fog Lamps Rimmed
Mazda 3s 5-Door: Fog Lamps non-Rimmed

Can't comment on the arrangement for Canada, but I think both Sedan trims get fog lamps. The S Sedan, however gets sporastvmpered styled (rimmed) fog lamps.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Canada:
Fog lights are standard for GT Sedan.
Sporty fog lights are standard for GT Sedan w/ GFX.
Fog lights are standard for Sport models.
No fog lights for GX and GS Sedan.

ydiddy said:
also, is it possible to get leather seats without the sports package on the 3s sedan?
I think so. The leather seats option is not part of any package. It's a stand-alone option.
sorry. got one more. for the loyalty rebate..if a family member bought a mazda in the past, is it still possible to get the rebate if you plan on buying the car under your own name? for people who have gotten the rebate like that, how does it work?
I think it depends on whether he/she still has the Mazda or not.

·
Registered
947 Posts
ydiddy said:
My dealer said it doesn't have to be a close relative, just a relative. They said it could be someone with a different last name, a half sister, a stepmom's uncle is also fine.

And it's not a "one-time-use" thing or anything. As long as you are related, you or any other family member can get the rebate as many times as you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts