Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done any modifications of the blocks to the left of the steering wheel? I am talking about the mostly unused area that houses the dimmer dial for the lights in the gauge cluster. I am interested in trying to find something along the lines of a hold for coins to put in there. Anyone heard of this or have any suggestions??

·
Registered
3,105 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
How does the install work for the coin holders?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Year of the Rat. That is exactly what I am looking for but I have the same question as the post above. Do you have any idea how the plugs would be removed and the coin holders put in place??

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
japanparts.com sells them as well. It's not much cheaper there, but if there's anything else you're interested in they're pretty cheap to add on to an order.

Install was a bit of a pain for me. Try as I might, I couldn't get them to release from the front using a small screwdriver. After about half an hour I gave up and removed the dash. They're really nice to have when paying tolls and paying for drive-through stuff.

Andrew Beard

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=bearda link=topic=67787.msg1168172#msg1168172 date=1169731865]
They're really nice to have when paying tolls . . .
[/quote]

Paying tolls? That's what ez-pass is for. I use my quarters for the personal service workers that stand on the street corners in DC. You can get good deals at the end of the month when the rent is due. :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts