Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I have been a rockauto customer for some time now with all of my vehicles I have ever owned and absolutely love the service and products and pricing. And on that note I have a question that I have to ask and rather have one person answer then multiples through emailing. I am looking to purchase a set of spark plugs for my 05 mz3 2.3 and I am going with the ngk 4477 which is the oem replacement. When I put my car information in and click ignition then click spark plugs then scroll down to the said item, it doesn't give an option to buy in multiple packs, only individually, so I put the quantity of 4 and go to the cart, but as I was told from emails, the individuals are only sold out of the UK, Great Britain but I live in the United States, CT if it matters. Through emails I was told that you can purchase packs of 4 in the United States but once you go to the item you must go to the "choose" drop down menu and change the pack amount and that obviously reflects the price which I have no problem with. I was curious if I am doing something wrong because no matter what computer I use or whether I put my car info or straight up search the part number there is never a "choose" drop down menu, but in the emails they said there is and even took a screen shot to show me, I am not trying to be a cheap asshole just don't want to pay roughly the same amount to ship as I am for the item, so maybe I am lol, if you could give me some insight that would be awesome, thanks!
I am including some screen shots of the item and what I am seeing, the first is before I add to cart and the second is in my cart, I still have the emails from multiple rock auto employees if you can get more information into what I am talking about, they helped me out a lot but I still cant figure out this issue.

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
I just checked - some of the plugs seem to have the dropdown option to select pack size, these (and some others) dont.

I'm a bit confused why that is shipping from the UK - but in any case, I wouldn't buy from there, you're getting boned on shipping. Buy locally, you're in the states, you guys have the cheapest car parts anywhere in the world...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everyone local is $12-$15 per plug which is the average going rate online other than rock auto, I have found some here and there on amazon for a little lower as well, but I guess if I can't resolve the shipping issue I will just go to a local shop like you suggested, I just don't want to get anything other than the ngk 4477 since I know you cant cheap out on plugs for our cars so that's the oem replacement for my year

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oreilly sells em for $13.99 each and there are no stores in new England so id still be paying shipping so that's not happening, thanks for the suggestion though

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fuck it, im not waiting for an answer from rockauto anymore, I found them on amazon, got all 4 ngk 4477's for $39.20 with free shipping, good enough for me

This thread can be deleted if need be

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Fallen88,

We were not in over the weekend to monitor new forum questions. In the future please feel free to contact our customer service department by email at [email protected] or by calling us toll free at 1-866-762-5288.

Office Hours(CST)
Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. / Friday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. / Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts