Mazda3 Forums banner

401 - 420 of 1016 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just this afternoon - 10/01/06 :)

I'm new to the forum, and want to say "thanks" to whomever's responsible for starting and maintaining this forum. It's great to know that there's a Web site like this out in cyberspace for 3 owners.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered Oct. 2nd for a January 15 pickup. Crazy time difference. 07 Sunlight Silver GT Hatchback. First car that is not a Honda or Acura.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got an Aurora Blue HB Touring with the S-Plan ($17125) on 10/16. Been reading up on the Mazda 3 with this forum. Thanks to all!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ordered my Aurora Blue GT hatch on Oct. 1. They tell me it'll be 4 months before I get it. I assume that means between end of December (optomistic) and end of January (pesimistic). I can't wait, though...

update: I was just informed that my car is scheduled to be built the first week of December. Luckily, I was able to change my order first and add Sirius... :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
[quote author=aps11090 link=topic=2281.msg1025862#msg1025862 date=1161607146]
TADA!!!

and see all sorts of pics here --> http://www.santacaterina.name/life/pics/mazda3
[/quote]

Was there any view that you missed? Wow... That was a lot of pics!

·
Registered
24 Posts
So ironically a new guy from work has almost the exact 2005 mazda 3 that i had before my car was totaled and when I came home from the dealership his was parked out front. It made for a great before and after pic. I stepped up to get the touring package with the sunroof and spoiler. I am getting the windows tinted with 15% tint today. Well, here it is...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cut the deal yesterday (Nov. 25) will pick ‘er up tomorrow :irock:
Mica black GT S, AT, moonroof, Bose, auto mirror/homelink.

401 - 420 of 1016 Posts