Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured my first post should be significant.

I just pulled the trigger on a 2009 Crystal White MazdaSpeed3 Sport and I can't get the grin off my face. :lol: This car is awesome, and I haven't had as much fun since I had to retire my 2G DSM GS-T 5 years ago.

I had a Mazda 3 S and a 2009 Mazda 6 prior to this. A long story and one divorce later, I traded the 6 in for the MS3. I can't wait to finish the break in period. The power, handling, sound, are all perfect. It barely feels like a front drive car.

Not that you haven't seen thousands of pics already, but I will post some as soon as I get my camera back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome!

It feels GOOOOOOOD, don't it.

I've had a MINI S the last 4 years but 6'5 dad and one kid recently became 6'5 dad and two kids that don't fit too well. I love that MINI but no regrets on getting the MS3. I hope I can keep the MINI, too but since money might be more important, I ain't holding my breath and won't cry if I have to give it up.

This is a very nice tradeoff.

Congrats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes pics.... i love pics doesnt matter how stock it is or how many I see I love looking at speed 3's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

puckschmuck95: Oh yeah does it ever feel good. I had missed the feeling of a turbo so much. I went from a DSM to a Scion TC and I was always waiting for the non-existent turbo to spool. Now I actually have one again and I love it!

icspots: I read through those threads and am planning to get one asap. As far as the rest of the car, I am going to leave it stock for a little while. It's very well balanced right from the factory and already has most of the parts on it that a balance tuned DSM would have had. I wouldn't mind having full power available in the lower gears though. Perhaps a short ram style intake (massive puddles down by me) eventually. Down the road though, who knows.

doctorjedi: pics are coming. I am going to stop by my father's place and borrow his SLR. He just got an awesome wide angle lens that should take some good shots.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buying the car was a special situation so I can't really go into to many details. Suffice it to say, Gunther Mazda took really, really good care of me, and I wouldn't hesitate sending my family and friends to them.

We took some pics of the car today. I'll have them uploaded tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Nice ride, congrats! Crystal white is a great color, very hot on the Speed. :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice! Where in south florida are you located? That complex looks awfully familiar. looks like foxs run or hawks landing? Anywho..I got my car at gunther mazda as well, and soon will be upgrading to the speed3 as well. Congrats!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's actually the Springs in Weston. I don't live there but I have family that does.

Gunther Mazda treated me like friend not a customer. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
[quote author=Revenant_Enforcer link=topic=139910.msg3022475#msg3022475 date=1238209741]
Buying the car was a special situation so I can't really go into to many details.
[/quote]
Why not? Did they give you a discount so you can advertise for them? Don't understand why the secret...

·
Registered
17 Posts
CONGRATS!
Miami native here, Just bought a 2009 Mazda3 Grand touring from Delray Mazda!
Great sales staff, especially GREG BECKER!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts