Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comming from sportbikes and jeeps, I never realy cared about cars until my daughter was born, and we needed to get something for the family.

So we went shoping and tried the civic, the corolla and the matrix and at last the mazda3. I was totaly impressed by the way it looks and mostly the way it handles. I took it to some of my favorites twisties for a spin and that car is so much fun, it feels more like a $40,000 sport car than the $20,000 that they ask for.

The power is awsome, on the test drive, I did beat the living crap out of it and I was like HooooOOOOooo Yeaaaaa!!! that's the car I want and the day after I was picking up my brand new Mazda3 sport GS BLACK.

By the way the Matrix sucks!

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's more orange than yellow and it's prety cool from the inside too.

Where can I get a image hosting provider that allow offsites links?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Psychofrog,

Wow, that combo of black and yellow tint kicks ass! :lol: I don't know if I could look out of those windows for too long though.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Actually...

That amber colored tint is great for visibility, especially at dusk or dawn when there isn't much contrast. The amber tint abimproves contrast dramatically and makes everything appear sharper. This is because amber tint filters out blue light, which causes glare and haze.

I wish I can find amber tint around here...

·
Registered
670 Posts
woah, don't think I could handle that tint... good for being original!!

yahoo.com / geocities.com <---same company now
they provide free website hosting, and if you link the images you upload to your 10megs of free space they will work perfectly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys should try to get a pair of amber sun glasses and you will see how it looks. My snowboar googles and my fullface helmet's visor are both amber and I realy like it. The visibility is much better. We often see hunters and sharp shooters wearing those kind of lenses.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That tint/car color combination looks great but I don't think I could get used to it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's a very interesting choice in tint, I don't think I've ever seen that before. If you like it though, thats your perogative i guess, more power to you. I just got mine tinted today with the typical black tint, and I really like it, there are some pictures of it in the media forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts