Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, time for the mz3f community to take war on a PS3.  I'm looking for $1100 + shipping, and this is firm.

Yes, I know how much they are on ebay.
Yes, I know that this is the mz3f community.
No, you are not allowed to create a chat thread. 

Please, serious inqueries only. 

*edit* Frappucino Not Included.  RICKY BOBBY is included. 

*edit rd. 2* Ebay ID: adge20 --> 100% feedback!

For happy purposes....

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
$1,100 PLUS shipping? That's INSANE! We have a whole shelf of them here at my Best Buy.

Good luck on your sale, I hear they bring the dollar!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your comment.

I am pretty sure Best Buy does not have "shelves" of them. If they do, let me know where it is, i will buy that entire shelf and post it on ebay.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please, im not here to hear "You're crazy" or "You're insane". Your mothers' have taught you better. If you have nothing to add, please do not add anything at all.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=swoop1156 link=topic=63650.msg1092683#msg1092683 date=1164820603]
$1,100 PLUS shipping? That's INSANE! We have a whole shelf of them here at my Best Buy.

Good luck on your sale, I hear they bring the dollar!
[/quote]

The Best Buy in Pensacola?!?! (calls parents) LOL

EDIT: If it's really the case, PM me please.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
$1,100 is a fair price swoop, no need to bitch in someones personal sale thread. If you have a "shelf" full of Ps3's, you might want to think about not posting and buying every single one, and selling them for $400-$500 profit on ebay...a piece. Beats complaining about someone's asking price, yeah? Bump for a solid sale, good luck nairdasti.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=Mummyman link=topic=63650.msg1092930#msg1092930 date=1164830940]
$1,100 is a fair price swoop, no need to bitch in someones personal sale thread.  If you have a "shelf" full of Ps3's, you might want to think about not posting and buying every single one, and selling them for $400-$500 profit on ebay...a piece.  Beats complaining about someone's asking price, yeah?  Bump for a solid sale, good luck nairdasti.
[/quote]

:dance2:

Thank You.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=Hum link=topic=63650.msg1093133#msg1093133 date=1164838584]
i bought 3 and sold each one for $3500 USD. I am gettin 5 more. Good luck nairdasti. Hopefully you will sell yours before i post mine up on here for less.
[/quote]

Probably shouldn't have said that last bit, people that might have been interested in buying now will most likely wait for you to post up yours.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Well, seems as I said the wrong thing. I don't want to buy a PS3, and I do not want to be stuck with them sitting on eBay and not selling them.

Good luck with yuor sale -- I just think that it's a little late in the game. I'm sure someone will buy it. I sold a few of them last night.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
plenty for sell in sarasota.

plus u paid 600$ if some1 is gonna buy it, he should be shot for being so stupid.

PS: i think what u guys are doing should be illegal, it is in other countrys.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Read the original post again: "serious inquiries only." He did not ask for comments and opinions. If you are interested in buying, then post. If not, then don't. And I thank all of you in advance for your cooperation.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[quote author=gar187er link=topic=63650.msg1093700#msg1093700 date=1164892045]
have you opened it? you bought it on the 17th and just now posting it? did you not get what you wanted on ebay for it? it just seems the market has dropped for these as stores are getting stock back in...seeing as on ebay they now go for about a grand.....
[/quote]

Well, as the receipt doesn't say, i have gotten my hands on 3 of them. This is one of the 3 in the bunch. Also, the next shipment of ps3's isn't slated until march of next year, so stores won't get more stock for the holidays.

On a seperate topic,
Thank you RB.

On a completely unrelated topic,
Thank you B1.

Thirdly,
Thank you Swoop. If you could do me a favor and take a picture of this "shelf" I would like to see it. Because wherever i had went, everything was hidden behind 2 lock and different keys in the managers' office.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.