Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group buy for Prosport Premium Boost Gauge with programmable Peak Warning light. The gauge is red illuminated with a silver trim which matches the speed interior so well. It is similar to Defi BF Boost gauge in looks but is much more reasonably priced. The group buy would be for a minimum of 20 buyers at a cost of $77 shipped instead of $90. If we get more than 20 we can get a better discount so buy now! It is a slim design as we all need for the defrost vent gauge install. Any install would be easier with a gauge that only has a depth of 1.25" after the bezel rather than 2.5" like most gauges. This GB will last a month top the middle of Feb dependent on interest.

http://prosportgauges.com/prosport_stepper_motor_series_ga.htm

Info on group buy gauge:

Electrical Boost Gauge with Warning & Peak

This ELECTRICAL Boost Gauge will perform a pointer sweep/self check on start-up & shut down!

If your vehicle is supercharged or turbocharged then this gauge is simply a must have. For peak performance you need to know how much boost you are making at maximum RPM's.
Now you can track your peak boost as you modify your ride!

Save your Turbo-Set the warning function to alert you when you over boost!!

(-30~30 PSI includes Mounting Cup, Tubing kit, T-Adaptor, Electric Sender, quick connect pigtail wiring, Visor, Decal and Instructions)
52 mm (2") Stepper Motor Driven 270˚LED Display.

These are fully programmable to allow you to set the warning feature to either beep or change color (or both) once the gauge reaches your pre-set limit.

270˚ dial sweep provides quick one glance accuracy. Track tested and race proven these gauges use precision electric senders to keep hazardous fluids out of the passenger compartment.

All of our Premium Series gauges perform a dramatic opening ceremony with a full pointer sweep each time the vehicle is turned on AND Off.

These are very easy to use, all programming is done from the front push button!

Wire up the first gauge for power and daisy chain the power to each gauge as needed! As only Prosport would do, the Daisy chain power leads come with them! Nothing more to buy.

These Gauges are Super Thin! Perfect for tight mounting options:

Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLIrLpZx3A

PM any questions to me or if you want to be on the list PM me with your e-mail.

Once you are the list and the group buy ends you will be contacted by the company for payment Please do not get on the list if you do not have the money in hand to buy.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Re: Premium Series Boost Gauge (Peak & Warning) from Prosport Group Buy

[quote author=Tenacious_B link=topic=67226.msg1155729#msg1155729 date=1169131429]
link not working! :D
[/quote]

+1

·
Registered
1,223 Posts

Can you select what color you want to be displayed?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I fixed the link, but I get this error when I try to upload. will try again later

"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.
"

·
Banned
2,200 Posts

I've meet Glenn from ProSports (they're based out of St. Petersburg FL) and actually have a Premium Oil Pressure gauge installed. I can vouch for the quality. :goodjob:

·
Registered
9,483 Posts

Both links work for me

As long as they are 52mm to fit the custom gauge pod im in

I would like to buy 3 from same company to have a matching set, i see they offer a decent line up...

·
Registered
865 Posts

Well I am officially in on this GB put me on the list! - anyone else?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts

This is just for the boost gauge and not for the other gauges that they have on their website?
Anyone knows if these would fit the center dash custom gauge holders that we see so often?

·
Registered
9,483 Posts

[quote author=Sky 3 link=topic=67226.msg1158411#msg1158411 date=1169245063]
This is just for the boost gauge and not for the other gauges that they have on their website?
Anyone knows if these would fit the center dash custom gauge holders that we see so often?
[/quote]

Yeah that is what i said
The custom pod is 52mm with 3 slots at that size

·
Banned
2,200 Posts

[quote author=Sky 3 link=topic=67226.msg1158411#msg1158411 date=1169245063]
[/quote]

They mostly carry 52mm gauges so they should fit just fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Because I am a speed6 driver i have this GB on a speed6 forum, but figured Id let you guys get in on it if you wanted as we all need this gauge. I have gotten them to extent GB to ALL GUAGES. SO ANY GAUGE WILL GET A DISCOUNT through this group buy. The list is filling up quick so not sure how long this GB will last as I want to get a gauge. not sure if the speed6 and speed2 have the same defrost vent but there will soon be a pod for sale for the defrost vent and that is how I am going to mount my guage. see here (final fages are about Mark from Top PSI Performance producing part, would be nice for you all if it fit your car also...go do a dealer and check it out I have no idea:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=64910

Actual Group Buy:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showforum=40

Hope this doesnt make the mods mad here, but if I could have uploaded pics I wouldnt have linked to my GB...really just posted this here to help out my fellow mazdaspeed freinds. Good stuff...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote author=Tenacious_B link=topic=67226.msg1161321#msg1161321 date=1169423516]
I think I will be joining the MS6 CLub list, as they already have huge interest, sorry!
[/quote]
Thats what you should do as I am running that one over there. Posted this here only to raise intrest.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts